Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

Taller de Danza and Private Tango, Dance Classes & Lessons in Mendoza Argentina

About Us



I dance also work generating contacts - on cultural projects, independently and in conjunction with organizations / Mainly I work on initiatives related to music and dance, or integrate them with other artistic disciplines. Thanks to all teachers, artists and human beings with gifts and talents I've ever known. I thank them for having forged in me the ability to perceive the true path that always links me to the essentials of life. / Thanks to the dance, which is a form of meditation, worship and devotion that moves me most, because I could count on her to get ahead in life, and be here today to convey to me what has meant the path to liberation . It's all I have, what I am and what I can deliver. Initial part of my rebate. I'm still on track for continued growth and work optimally with the transformation we need. Hugs, and PEACE. Paula - Jerónima 09

<<

Dance Schooll

Studio Dance School

Dance Places

Restaurant

Tango Club Dance

Tango Club Argentina

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO